The owner of approximately 540 ha of crucial area needed to complete the Tabin-Kulamba Wildlife Corridor is about to sell...
News from Rhino and Forest Fund
Get the latest news from Rhino and Forest Fund and stay up-to-date on our mission to protect key lands in Borneo to secure the survival of endangered species.
In spring 2023, after 2 years of travel restrictions due to the pandemic, it was finally possible to enter Sabah...
Lakes and rivers are true biodiversity hotspots and critical to maintaining the biodiversity of endangered birds, amphibians, reptiles, mammals and...
Despite the COVID restrictions, 2021 has been a very successful year for the Rhino and Forest Fund. Thanks to our...
Newsletter February 2021 Dear supporting members, sponsors, and interested parties, We belatedly wish all Rhino and Forest Fund (RFF) supporters...
One year ago, the Rhino and Forest Fund (RFF) – a spin-off of the Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife...
Newsletter February 2020 Dear supporting members, sponsors, and interested parties, we would like to wish all our Rhino and Forest...
We urgently need your help!
Please support us to stop habitat loss!
We urgently need funds to purchase and protect more land in Sabah, Borneo and to turn it back into natural, species-rich rainforest.
All donations go to towards conservation action.
Our projects to protect rainforests and to stop habitat loss
Rhino and Forest Fund in the news
- Monga Bay: Nursing oil palm plantations back to nature in Malaysian Borneo
- The Guardian: Making tracks: how linking patches of wilderness is saving Borneo’s wildlife
- Daily Express: The Tabin-Kulamba Wildlife Corridor Project
- China Dialogue: Restoring Wildlife to Oil Palm Landscapes
- Mongabay: Conservationists replant legal palm oil plantation with forest in Borneo
- Arte/ZDF: Grün und exotisch – Mehr Umweltschutz im Blumentopf
- Spektrum.de: Naturschützer kaufen Plantage
- Borneo Post: MoU to create wildlife corridor for Malaysia’s largest wildlife reserve
- Daily Express: Surprise land gift for HoB
- Earth Live: Interview with Robert Risch